Terms and Conditions
- You must be 19 years of age or older to order, with government documentation showing you are of legal drinking age.
- For wine deliveries to your home or office, you must be available to sign for the package with proper identification. Our delivery agent will not release packages to persons who appear intoxicated. In the event you are not available to receive you order, a knocker will be left directing you to the nearest postal office where you can pick up you wines.
- For Canadian orders outside of Ontario, please call 905-562-0035 ext. 232 for more information.
- Wine cannot be shipped outside Ontario for private sale, due to provincial alcohol regulations.
- Quoted shipping prices are applicable to deliveries within Ontario only.
- As always, please use the online contact form for any questions or concerns.
- If you are at any time dissatisfied with one of our products, simply return it to the winery for a full refund or exchange.
- Note that all wines are subject to availability and that all prices (wines and delivery fees) include applicable taxes.
- Please do not ask us for a rationalization of any government alcohol laws or regulations