Wine in Business Settings + Expert Cheese Pairing Tips
Online Wine Tasting
Thursday, June 16 at 7 p.m. EST
These are the wines Natalie MacLean will be tasting. They can be shipped to your home anywhere in Canada:
Creekside 2020 Sauvignon Blanc
• Dry and crisp with refreshing zesty lime, grapefruit, and honey crisp apple
Queenston Mile 2017 Pinot Noir
• A medium-bodied Ontario Pinot Noir with notes of black cherry, raspberry, wood spice and a hint of earthiness
Lakeview Cellars 2017 Syrah
• Robust with complex notes of plum, cherry, dark chocolate, and pepper spice
Join Natalie MacLean for this online tasting:
• How do you order from a restaurant wine list without looking cheap or spread thrift?
• What if your client or boss is having a light fish dish, but you want steak?
• What are the best bottles to give as gifts to colleagues, clients and executives?
• How does wine etiquette change in other cultures, such as Europe and Asia?
• What are the best pairings for wine and cheese? Which should you avoid?
*** Register here:
> Feel free to forward this note to your wine-loving friends and family as they don't need to be Western alumni to attend.