Summertime is designed for a glass of Creekside wine on your deck. Don’t have a deck? No worries, we do!
Winery guests are welcome to stop by, bask in the sun and enjoy The Deck any day of the week. Whether you’re looking to chat with like-minded wine folk, spy on the winemaking team over the railing, enjoy Chef Ross’ favourite lobster roll or just enjoy a panoramic view of wine country, we invite you to come and hang out with us.
In addition to great wine and people, you’ll have the chance to savour the local flavours of Chef Ross Midgley’s wine country cuisine. Chef Ross explores his love of Niagara with a rustic approach to preparing locally sourced food. Come by for lunch and a glass of wine, cider or craft beer.
Hours of Operation
October 11, 12 & 13
Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch 1130am to 330pm
Friday dinner service 11am to 9pm
Enjoy our last fall weekend on The Deck!
Chef Ross has prepared a holiday menu celebrating all things turkey.
Join us for a glass of Gamay paired with his seasonal favourites.
Check back this Fall and Winter for Chef's menu specials in store at Creekside. We have delicious surprises waiting for you.
Reservations are required for groups of 8 or more. Please call 905.562.0035 ext 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Special Event bookings please contact email@example.com
Creekeasy Music Schedule
Enjoy live music every Friday night!
- May 31 – Serena Pryne and Nick Riot
- June 7 – Wilson Hadfield
- June 14 – Rob Cargnelli
- June 21 – Wilson Hadfield
- June 28 – Gavin Comeau
- July 5 – Rob Cargnelli and Sandro Rocco
- July 12 – Serena Pryne and Nick Riot
- July 19 – Wilson Hadfield
- July 26 – Rob Cargnelli and Sandro Rocco
- August 2 – Serena Pryne and Nick Riot
- August 9 – Rob Cargnelli and Sandro Rocco
- August 16 – Gavin Comeau
- August 23 – Serena Pryne and Nick Riot
- August 30 – Wilson Hadfield
- September 6 – Gavin Comeau
- September 13 - Serena Pryne and Nick Riot
- September 20 – Wilson Hadfield
- September 27 – Gavin Comeau
- October 4 – Serena Pryne and Nick Riot
- October 11 -Too cold! Music cancelled due to nasty weather!