TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms Of Service:
- You must be 19 years of age or older to order, with government documentation showing you are of legal drinking age.
- For wine deliveries to your home or office, you must be available to sign for the package with proper identification. Our delivery agent will not release packages to persons who appear intoxicated. In the event you are not available to receive you order, a knocker will be left directing you to the nearest postal office where you can pick up your wines.
- For Canadian orders outside of Ontario, please call 905-562-0035 for more information.
- Wine cannot be shipped outside Ontario for private sale, due to provincial alcohol regulations.
- Quoted shipping prices are applicable to deliveries within Ontario only.
- As always, please use the online contact form for any questions or concerns.
- If you are at any time dissatisfied with one of our products, simply return it to the winery for a full refund or exchange.
- Note that all wines are subject to availability and that all prices (wines and delivery fees) include applicable taxes.
Creekside Estate Winery does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 19. By using this site you confirm that you are over the age of 19. Creekside Estate Winery makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 19. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Creekside Estate Winery is over the age of 19.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 19, Creekside Estate Winery will prosecute you to the full extent allowable by law. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, our couriers will be unable to leave the wine.
Your order is an offer to buy from Creekside Estate Winery. There will be no contract of any kind between you and Creekside Estate Winery unless and until we accept your order, and in the case of wines and goods to be delivered to you, when we debit your credit card. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or services to you without giving any reason. Now we accept your order or in the case of delivery of goods, when we debit your credit card, a contract will be made between you and Creekside Estate Winery. All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of Creekside Estate Winery until payment is received in full. Our total liability to you for non-delivery of purchased goods is limited to the purchase price of the products.
Creekside Estate Winery shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any current or future law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or other poor weather conditions, Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
Creekside Estate Winery reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices contained on this the website without notice to you. Your continued use of this website after any such change constitutes your agreement to such change. Creekside Estate Winery further reserves the right to change prices and other information on the website at any time without notice to you. The posting of prices and other terms of sale on this web site shall not constitute a binding agreement and Creekside Estate Winery is not obliged to sell products on such terms.
All content, including without limitation graphics, logos, text, images and other features, appearing on this website, and their associated copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property are owned, controlled or licensed by Creekside Estate Winery. This content is protected by copyright separately and as a collective work or compilation under Canadian and international copyright law and is the property of the Creekside Estate Winery, its licensors, or the party credited as the provider of the content or other third-party owners of the content, as the case may be.
As the user of this website you may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, create derivative works or in any way use any of the content on the this website without the prior written permission of Creekside Estate Winery. This prohibition includes without limitation the publication of any part of this content on any other website, selling or offering it for sale, or using it to create any kind of database.
This site is provided by Creekside Estate Winery on an “as is” basis. Creekside Estate Winery, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, makes no representations or warranties of any kind; express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. Creekside Estate Winery disclaims all warranties, express, statutory or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; warranties or conditions of workmanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement; warranties or conditions arising in the course of dealing or the usage of trade.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Creekside Estate Winery and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer, assign, or delegate this Agreement to anyone without the express written permission of Creekside Estate Winery. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer, or delegate this Agreement without the express written permission of Creekside Estate Winery shall be null and void.
Creekside Estate Winery makes no representations or warranties whatsoever that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, software or other material accessible on or through this website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Creekside Estate Winery website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repair of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this website.
Creekside Estate Winery will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
For your convenience, Creekside Estate Winery may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. When linking to such a site, you do so at your own risk. The inclusion of any link on the Creekside Estate Winery website does not imply that Creekside Estate Winery endorses the linked site.
Risks & Warnings
Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation and never in conjunction with operating a motor vehicle or machinery. Women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Alcohol consumption may cause health problems.
- A case of wine is heavy, so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time.
- Red wine in particular may cause staining if spilt, so extra care should be taken.
- Sparkling wines can be volatile due to the build up of gasses. Extra care should be taken when opening these.